Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31506 Stewarts Bay Dr, Breezy Point
Hard to find property on Pelican Lake! You will appreciate this custom built 5-bed, 4 bath home with deeded access to Pelican Lake. Home features an open floor plan, tiled foyer, vaulted ceilings, stone fireplace on main and lower level, spacious kitchen, main floor laundry, master suite w/private bath, full walkout basement, wet bar, exercise room, game room, expansive deck, hot tub and private in-ground pool. Property has 3 car attached garage, 4 car detached garage and patio w/fire ring. Enjoy 90' of Pelican Lake. This is worth the look. Must See!
- MLS® #5140100
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,307
- Year Built2001
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Dock, Hot Tub, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, In-Ground Sprinkler, Patio, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Center Island, Hardwood Floors, Paneled Doors, French Doors, Wet Bar, Exercise Room
- # of Garages7
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Garage, Insulated Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front, Dock, Shared
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOutdoor, Below Ground, Heated
- ExteriorWood, Vinyl, Metal
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Tree Coverage - Medium, Underground Utilities
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedJanuary 18th, 2019
- Days on Market181
- Address31506 Stewarts Bay Dr
- CityBreezy Point
- CountyCrow Wing
- Zip Code56472
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Air-To-Air Exchanger, Water Softener - Owned
- HeatingForced Air, Fireplace
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Wood Stove, Wood Burning, Stone
- District186 - Pequot Lakes
- Listing Office:Exit Lakes Realty Premier
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 10:21am CDT.