Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16405 Brighton Point Rd, Bay Lake Twp
The very desirable and sought-after Bay Lake Brighton Point! This YR cabin is beautifully finished, YR, and offers the best of up north comfort. Finished with knotty pine T&G throughout and offering a beautiful floor to ceiling Field Stone Fireplace. Beautiful, natural lighting from trapezoid windows add to the cozy environment! Bright, pine finished, efficient kitchen/eating area. 3BR/2BA in a peaceful setting. Wrap around deck and W/O Lower Level. Landscaped finished access to you beautiful 60’ of shoreline. Low maintenance lot allows you to enjoy your time at the lake! Bay Lake offers great fishing and recreation, 2300+ acres of pristine water and nature, restaurants, golf and more. Minutes from shops and health care in Deerwood and 20 minutes to Brainerd for more shops, entertainment, and healthcare.
- MLS® #5193911
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,585
- Year Built1989
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Dock, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Washer/Dryer Hookup
- GaragesDriveway - Asphalt
- ViewBay, Lake, Panoramic, North, West
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front, Lake View
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMarch 8th, 2019
- Days on Market273
- Address16405 Brighton Point Rd
- CityBay Lake Twp
- CountyCrow Wing
- Zip Code56444
- AppliancesRange, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingBaseboard, Fireplace
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning, Stone
- District182 - Crosby-Ironton
- Listing Office:Sandelands Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 9:20pm CST.