Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13429 96th St Se, Becker
This breathtaking wooded, river-front retreat is nestled in nearly 3 Acres of serenity & surpasses in quality & craftsmanship! A gorgeous wrap around deck combines the rustic appeal of log & wrought iron & beautiful covered ceiling & lighting! The expansive great rm w/ breathtaking vault & floor to ceiling windows offer an extraordinary waterfront view enjoyed by nearly every room! Frml dining, center island, stone floor to ceiling FP & an incredible staircase are just a few highlights! The upper level offers large bedrooms w/ stunning attention to detail, nice loft area for study space & large bath! The spacious MF owner's suite does not disappoint & there's so much more to see in the lower level! Large flex room/office, family room, an additional BR & BA and tons of storage! The amenities don't stop there - the insulated, heated garage offers a walk up loft! Stamped concrete patio to enjoy the view, huge deck for water front entertaining, so much more!
- MLS® #5201435
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,580
- Year Built2000
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Sun Room
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage, Insulated Garage, Heated Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front
- ExteriorLog Home
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Heavy
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMarch 28th, 2019
- Days on Market56
- Address13429 96th St Se
- SubdivisionGarbrian Woods
- Zip Code55308
- AppliancesCooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Central Vacuum, Air-To-Air Exchanger, Furnace Humidifier
- HeatingForced Air, In-Floor Heating, Boiler
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- District726 - Becker
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Burnet
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 6:20pm CDT.