Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
28758 Quarry St, Brook Park
Ideal for extended family living situation. Room for everyone, everywhere: Lower level walks out to garage, generous room sizes on both levels, huge pole building, and acres to explore. Designed for relaxation, this home features large windows for views in all directions; no neighbors in sight, expansive media room, sauna, plenty of deck space, impressive great room fireplace, and uniquely beautiful soapstone stove in the lower level. Heating & cooling cost will delight you ($200 +/- mo).
- MLS® #5201963
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage5,294
- Year Built2004
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Natural Woodwork, Sauna, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Paneled Doors, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom
- # of Garages7
- GaragesAttached Garage, Tuckunder, Insulated Garage
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMarch 21st, 2019
- Days on Market89
- ZoningResidential-Single, Agriculture
- Address28758 Quarry St
- CityBrook Park
- Zip Code55007
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Fuel Tank-Owned
- HeatingForced Air, Geothermal, Wood Stove
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Wood Stove, Wood Burning, Stone
- District332 - Mora
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Integrity Nw
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 11:20pm CDT.