Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8865 Hunters Way, Apple Valley
Welcome to this beautifully maintained one-level living townhome (+bsmt) with easy access to 35E and Cedar Avenue. Main level features living room with a lovely floor-to-ceiling new brick fireplace. 11' ceilings on the main level. The kitchen is very nice in the sense that it opens to the family and dining rooms. Granite counters and lots of cabinet space!! The master bedroom suite is tucked in the back and has a full walk-in closet and a spacious bathroom with a whirlpool tub, tiled floors, separate shower and a vanity with double sinks. There is also a main floor office that can also work as a second bedroom option (with armoire). A lower level is complete with wonderful layout of the family room, wet bar, an area for a table. The lower level also has a walkout a good sized patio that has a ceiling grid to divert water when it rains. The lower level also has a guest bedroom and a full bath. You will also L-O-V-E all the lower level storage space in the utility room area!
- MLS® #5218674
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,655
- Year Built1996
- Sub-Type(TH) Side x Side
- Style(TH) Side x Side
- AmenitiesDeck, Walk-In Closet, Natural Woodwork, Patio, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Tiled Floors, Ceiling Fan(s), Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Paneled Doors, Wet Bar, Cable, Hardwood Floors
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Insulated Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorWood, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Heavy
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedApril 26th, 2019
- Days on Market87
- Address8865 Hunters Way
- SubdivisionHunters Wood Twnhms 3rd Add
- CityApple Valley
- Zip Code55124
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Gas Burning
- District191 - Burnsville-Eagan-Savage
- Listing Office:Re/max Advantage Plus
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 4:20am CDT.