Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
735 Idlewild St, Balsam Lake
This is a beautiful custom built home on a pristine lot on Balsam Lake. Expansive lake views that just don't get any better than this! Invite your family and friends . . . there is plenty of space for everyone! Great room plan. There are custom cabinets throughout the home featuring knotty alder, cherry, birdseye maple and quarter sawn oak as well as spectacular custom woodwork and trim througnout the home. The exterior boasts James Hardy siding and trim, timberline shingles, leaf guard gutters. The garage is designed so it could be a boathouse. You are just steps to the lake for that day of boating, swimming . . . or visiting one of the lakeside restaurants. Just bring your toothbrush as the home is offered totally furnished! (Just a few exceptions). Call today for your private showing.
- MLS® #5234548
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,890
- Year Built2005
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Dock, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Security System, In-Ground Sprinkler, Panoramic View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Driveway - Asphalt
- ViewLake, Panoramic
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front, Dock
- ExteriorCement Board
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Tree Coverage - Medium, Underground Utilities
- RoofAge Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMay 21st, 2019
- Days on Market89
- Address735 Idlewild St
- SubdivisionTuttles Add To Idlewild
- CityBalsam Lake
- Zip Code54810
- AppliancesCooktop, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal, Central Vacuum, Electronic Air Filter
- HeatingForced Air, In-Floor Heating, Fireplace
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Gas Burning
- District238 - Unity
- Listing Office:Edina Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 7:20am CDT.