Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3510 Eaken Ave Ne, Buffalo
The private winding drive takes you to a picturesque, tranquil setting. A retreat with a pond view, gorgeous trees & maybe the oldest oak tree around, trails for wandering & day dreaming. As you walk in you are greeted with a vibrant vaulted living room & full stone Fireplace that adds character to the home. The view from the 4 season porch is breathtaking, wide staircase takes you to the walk out LL, that features a wet bar, wood burning fireplace, work area(studio) for the crafty or generous storage area. Give this property your personal touch & you wont be disappointed.
- MLS® #5236898
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,738
- Year Built1998
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Porch, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Wet Bar, Indoor Sprinklers
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorWood, Brick/Stone
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Heavy
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedMay 31st, 2019
- Days on Market114
- Address3510 Eaken Ave Ne
- Zip Code55313
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Water Softener - Owned
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Wood Burning, Gas Burning, Stone
- District877 - Buffalo
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Integrity Nw
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 8:20pm CDT.