Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2476 Eldridge Ave, Buffalo
Your dream home just became reality! Over 74 acres of your own private world w/ multiple distinct regions, including income-producing CRP land w/ very little work required, a thoughtfully designed, energy-efficient home, & abundant garage space built to house any kind of machine you could ever want. Every feature you've longed for in defined regions, each w/ their own special character yet w/ a cohesion that ties it all together. Unique pole barn home w/ an open floor plan w/ green design built for energy efficiency & durability. Open kitchen w/ a large island that opens to a living room w/ 18 ft ceiling w/ sizable, South-facing windows that let the sun warm the floors in the winter while keeping it out in the summer. 26-gauge steel siding withstands most hail & high winds. 5-inch concrete floors extend out to the attached garage & keeps the floors a consistent temperature & allow for extra large machines & vehicles to come through the 14 ft door for storage. Truly one-of-a-kind.
- MLS® #5248167
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,258
- Year Built2007
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesPatio, Kitchen Center Island, Ceiling Fan(s), Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Broadband Available
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Garage, Driveway - Gravel, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Light, Green Acres, Tillable, CRP Land
- RoofPitched, Metal
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedJune 27th, 2019
- Days on Market85
- Address2476 Eldridge Ave
- Zip Code55313
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Air-To-Air Exchanger
- HeatingForced Air, In-Floor Heating, Wood Stove, Heat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Stove, Wood Burning, Other, Free Standing
- District881 - Maple Lake
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Integrity Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 5:20am CDT.