Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19195 84th St, Camden Twp
Wonderful 6 bedroom 4 bath home with walk out basement and large attached 3 stall garage on 15 acres in Norwood Young America. Located just miles from Hwy 7 or Hwy 212 keep this home close to the suburbs with all the benefits of country living. Features include a main floor owners suite, 2 story great room with full stone gas fireplace, screened in porch with low maintenance deck, huge pole barn, hobby room, piano/library room and upper level loft. Beautiful woodwork and built in cabinets through out. Kitchen features custom cabinetry, solid surface tops and walk in pantry. Pole barn is insulated and heated with 1/2 bathroom.Owners suite has walk in closet with custom built ins, whirlpool tub and walk in shower Mechanical includes Eco friendly Geothermal furnace. Large wooded yard has fire pit, play set and wildlife year round. .
- MLS® #5254003
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,235
- Year Built2002
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Balcony, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, French Doors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Wet Bar
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Garage, Insulated Garage, Driveway - Gravel, Garage Door Opener, Heated Garage
- ExteriorCement Board, Metal
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Heavy, Tillable
- RoofPitched, Age Over 8 Years, Asphalt Shingles
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedJune 25th, 2019
- Days on Market58
- ZoningResidential-Single, Agriculture
- Address19195 84th St
- CityCamden Twp
- Zip Code55397
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Air-To-Air Exchanger, Furnace Humidifier, Water Softener - Owned, Electronic Air Filter, Water Osmosis System
- HeatingForced Air, Geothermal, Radiant, Fireplace, In-Floor Heating
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Burning, Living Room
- District108 - Norwood
- Listing Office:T C Homes, Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 4:20am CDT.