Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11334 Johnson St Ne, Blaine
Enjoy one level living at its finest with this move in ready gorgeous rambler featuring 1954 finished square feet on the main level and an additional 1530 unfinished square feet in the spacious walkout basement. The main level features vaulted ceilings, lots of windows & extra wide hallways for a light and airy feeling. Relax in the light filled sunroom or curl up next to the show stopping fireplace in the living room which features a beautiful stone finish. The huge granite island features enough room for the whole family to gather around and the large master suite provides a welcome and restful retreat at the end of each day. Laundry is located conveniently on the main level as well as 2 additional bedrooms and a bathroom. The w/o basement features lots of room to finish for future equity and extra space for storage as well. Best of all, thanks to the HOA that takes care of the lawn, you can really take the time to enjoy your new home.
- MLS® #5266618
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,954
- Year Built2019
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesKitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Sun Room, Washer/Dryer Hookup, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick/Stone, Vinyl
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionCompleted New Construction
- Date ListedJuly 24th, 2019
- Days on Market89
- Address11334 Johnson St Ne
- SubdivisionMeadow Place
- Zip Code55434
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Air-To-Air Exchanger
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas Burning, Stone
- District11 - Anoka-Hennepin
- Listing Office:Capstone Realty, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 9:20pm CDT.