Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16870 172nd St Se, Big Lake
Spectacular & well maintained rambler on a private 1.69 acres with an oversized 3 stall garage. This spacious home features an open floor plan- beautiful living room with gas fireplace, spacious kitchen with raised panel cabinets & lots of natural light, formal dining with a door leading to the patio, & a huge main floor family room with a patio door to the backyard. The master bedroom has a private bath with tiled shower & separate tub, large walk-in closet & patio door to your future deck. There are 2 additional bedrooms on the main level with a full bath, half bath off the family room, & main floor laundry. Lower level- large office space, a quaint sitting area, an additional crafting or bonus room, & tons of storage! Updates include a brand new roof, newly sealed driveway, new furnace & ac, & new sump pump. The outdoors is sure to impress with an inviting front porch, great patio area, lots of beautiful landscape & park like setting. Conveniently located close to Hwy 10 & 94.
- MLS® #5267325
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,164
- Year Built2001
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesPatio, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, In-Ground Sprinkler, Porch
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Tree Coverage - Heavy
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedJuly 25th, 2019
- Days on Market24
- Address16870 172nd St Se
- SubdivisionBridge View
- CityBig Lake
- Zip Code55309
- AppliancesAir-To-Air Exchanger, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Furnace Humidifier, Microwave, Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Water Softener - Rented
- HeatingForced Air, In-Floor Heating
- CoolingCentral, Ductless Mini-Split
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas Burning
- District882 - Monticello
- Listing Office:Re/max Results
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 7:20am CDT.