Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19561 180th Ave Nw, Big Lake
Gorgeous Mississippi River retreat; two story home with oversized rooms on a level .73 acres with 137' of river frontage. The spacious main level features a large kitchen and two living areas. A large deck off the kitchen/dining area overlooks a nicely landscaped back yard with mature trees, perennial gardens and spectacular river views. The upper level features 3 bedrooms on the same level. Spacious master bedroom with private bath, walk-in closet and private deck. The lower level offers you more living options: Rec room, sauna to relax in, den that could be converted to 4th bedroom and ¾ bath. Insulated 3 stall garage with additional 12x18 workshop. You can even load the fireplace from this space, eliminating the need to bring wood inside. Monticello Schools. NorthStar Commuter Line less than 10 minutes away!
- MLS® #5274507
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,546
- Year Built1990
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Sauna, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Insulated Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front, River View
- ExteriorCement Board
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedAugust 20th, 2019
- Days on Market26
- Address19561 180th Ave Nw
- SubdivisionSleepy Hollow South
- CityBig Lake
- Zip Code55309
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Water Filtration System, Disposal, Air-To-Air Exchanger
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- District882 - Monticello
- Listing Office:Edina Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:20am CDT.