Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11664 Norway Ct, Champlin
Original owner, built in 1988! Main floor has been transformed into open, flowing space with a beautiful gourmet kitchen, featuring a center island the size of Manhattan, granite, tile back splash, professional grade appliances. What was once the formal dining is now a cozy sitting area with cabinetry, granite and beverage cooler, former living room is now the dining area and kitchen flows perfectly into the family room! 4 large bedrooms up and the Master Bath is a 10++++! In-floor heat, soaking tub, huge marble shower, marble floor, double vanities w/pull-out shelving in the vanity. Lower level features an inviting family room w/fireplace, built-in entertainment area, wet bar, exercise room and full mirrored closet doors and large storage closet. Walks out to well manicured lawn w/paver patio. Three Season Porch and large deck off of family room and kitchen! Quiet, well-established neighborhood next to Elm Creek Park Reserve, easy access, close to all the necessities one could want!
- MLS® #5275789
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,545
- Year Built1988
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, In-Ground Sprinkler, Security System, Wet Bar
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Insulated Garage, Garage Door Opener, Driveway - Asphalt
- ExteriorCement Board, Brick/Stone
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedAugust 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market29
- Address11664 Norway Ct
- SubdivisionHighpointe At Elm Creek
- Zip Code55316
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Gas Burning, Brick
- District11 - Anoka-Hennepin
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 4:20am CDT.