Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
24548 Jeffrey Ave, Chisago City
Owning this Pioneer Log Home is like living in a Montana Lodge. The home was first assembled in British Columbia and then constructed on School Lake in 2009. School Lake is a 47 acre environmental/fishing lake. The 4300+ square foot home features spacious living areas throughout. Included are granite counter tops, a large center island in the kitchen, top of the line appliances, hardwood and tile floors. The two full baths are simply stunning. The wrap around deck is perfect for the summer months. Enjoy the two sided fireplace in the fall and winter months. The lake views from the home and property are awesome, panoramic views. The lower level has a ceiling and is sheetrocked. It only needs flooring and the bath to be completed. Enjoy the privacy, beauty, sunsets, fishing and wildlife of this 20 acre sanctuary.
- MLS® #5282981
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,300
- Year Built2009
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Porch, Dock, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Panoramic View, Security System
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Insulated Garage, Heated Garage, Garage Door Opener, Driveway - Gravel, Driveway - Concrete
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front, Dock, Lake View
- ExteriorLog Home, Wood
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Tree Coverage - Medium
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedAugust 26th, 2019
- Days on Market26
- Address24548 Jeffrey Ave
- CityChisago City
- Zip Code55013
- AppliancesRange, Wall Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Water Filtration System, Water Osmosis System, Disposal, Air-To-Air Exchanger, Iron Filter
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, 2-Sided, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- District2144 - Chisago Lakes
- Listing Office:Edina Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 5:20am CDT.