Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5791 36th St Nw, Akeley
This private country home, located near Hackensack, has 22.85 acres with breath-taking views. The house features a beautiful brick Masonry Heater fireplace that typically only burns 3 cords of wood a year. On the other side of the fireplace is a brick oven! In addition, this property has an attached single car garage, a second single car detached garage with a heated workshop, storage barn, chicken coop, and wood shed. This country homestead features flower and vegetable gardens, several apple trees, and blueberry, raspberry, and asparagus patches. Enjoy the trails, ponds and meadows throughout this private property. The Paul Bunyan State Trail is only about 4 miles away! The southern side of this property adjoins public land.
- MLS® #5284098
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,072
- Year Built1997
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Washer/Dryer Hookup
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Garage, Insulated Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium, Property Adjoins Public Land
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedAugust 26th, 2019
- Days on Market25
- Address5791 36th St Nw
- Zip Code56433
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned
- HeatingBaseboard, Ductless Mini-Split, Dual Fuel/Off Peak, Fireplace
- CoolingDuctless Mini-Split
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning, Brick
- District113 - Walker-Hackensack-Akeley
- Listing Office:Bill Hansen Realty/walker
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:21pm CDT.