Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
500 Indian Hill Rd, Chanhassen
Stunning and spacious custom-built two story home in the Minnetonka School District! This stucco home has 10-12 foot ceilings on the main level, a well-thought out open floor plan, and extensive windows that look out on surrounding woods. Situated high on a one acre hill just off Lotus Lake, the home features stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, oversized granite center island, and soaring 2-story foyer. Upper level includes two bedrooms, full bath with double vanity, and owner’s suite with jacuzzi and walk-in shower. A large deck encompasses the main level kitchen area and a see-through fireplace connects the family and dining room, providing great spaces for entertaining. Finished lower level walkout includes wet bar, guest bedroom and bath, fireplace, and custom cabinetry. Conveniently located and only minutes to downtown Excelsior and Chanhassen, this home has it all!
- MLS® #5290658
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,418
- Year Built1998
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Paneled Doors, French Doors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Security System, In-Ground Sprinkler, Ethernet Wired, Cable
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorMetal, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium, Underground Utilities
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedSeptember 9th, 2019
- Days on Market12
- Address500 Indian Hill Rd
- SubdivisionTrappers Pass At Near Mtn 3rd
- Zip Code55317
- AppliancesRange, Cooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal, Central Vacuum, Electronic Air Filter, Air-To-Air Exchanger, Furnace Humidifier
- HeatingForced Air, In-Floor Heating, Fireplace
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Amusement Room, Gas Burning, 2-Sided
- District276 - Minnetonka
- Listing Office:Homeavenue - Fsbo
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 6:20am CDT.