Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3716 112th Cir Ne, Blaine
Wood floors, western facing windows, 9ft ceilings, white enameled trim, & dreamy floor plan that is perfect for entertaining, as well as everyday relaxing! The living room centers on a corner gas fireplace & has a full wall windows overlooking the wetlands. The kitchen features a corner pantry, tiled backsplash, SS appliances, & large center island that seats 4. Dining room is spacious & open to the bonus sunroom w/deck access. Spend quiet evenings out here watching the colors change & likely see some wildlife! A convenient mudroom with built-in cubbies, desk space, and the powder room complete the main level. Head upstairs to the laundry and 4 of the 5 bedrooms, (all with walk-in closets), including the owner’s suite with its own spa-like bath. Downstairs, a spacious family room awaits. Host game days this fall w/plenty of rec space and bar top seating. Sanctuary Preserve location surrounded by numerous parks & trails through the trees, & shopping and dining just minutes away!
- MLS® #5294943
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,855
- Year Built2017
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesWalk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Deck, Kitchen Center Island, Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Sun Room, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Light
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedSeptember 18th, 2019
- Days on Market63
- Address3716 112th Cir Ne
- SubdivisionSanctuary Preserve
- Zip Code55449
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Disposal, Air-To-Air Exchanger, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas Burning
- District16 - Spring Lake Park
- Listing Office:Engel & Volkers Minneapolis Downtown
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 6:20am CST.