Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3251 Fernwood Ct, Arden Hills
Welcome to Graybridge, a work of art designed by artists for creating and entertaining. Take the bridge over the water, cross the threshold and enjoy the jaw-dropping view of pond and treetops through two stories of windows. Open flowing floor plan extends out to extensive decking with view to Lake Josephine. Soaring ceilings, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, everything you need to fall in love with this unique home. Huge upper level studio or bedroom with many possibilities. Raised garden beds, and a "folly or she-shed" or just a potting shed set in the trees. Lots of wildlife activity on and near the water. Lake access is by Lake Josephine Association's footpath next door to the home. Racking available to store your kayak or canoe for a small annual fee. Association fee for lake access is $90 annually. Easy access to both freeways and downtown areas.
- MLS® #5296109
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,458
- Year Built1985
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Insulated Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, On-Street Parking Only, Garage Door Opener
- WaterfrontLake View, Pond, Creek, Association Access
- ExteriorWood, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionCity Bus (w/in 6 blks)
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedSeptember 20th, 2019
- Days on Market54
- Address3251 Fernwood Ct
- SubdivisionJosephine Hills
- CityArden Hills
- Zip Code55112
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Furnace Humidifier
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- District621 - Mounds View
- Listing Office:Edina Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 11:22am CST.