Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3030 Aspen Lake Dr Ne, Blaine
Exceptional custom built home in sought-after Lakes Community. This stunning home has been fully updated & features open floor plan, HUGE private fenced-in backyard and across the street from Sunrise Lake! Main level offers gourmet kitchen, formal dining room, living room w/ gas fireplace, office w/ French doors, lovely sunroom, & mudroom. Kitchen has granite countertops, Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, maple cabinets, SS appliances, spacious pantry area & maintenance free deck off kitchen. Upper level has 4 bedrooms, laundry, gorgeous master suite w/spacious bath & 2 large walk-in closets. Walk-out lower level is custom finished entertainment haven & could easily be a mother in law suite including 5th bedroom, bath, family room w/gas fireplace, wet bar & storage areas. Walk out to private fenced in backyard & enjoy wildlife in wooded setting. Insulated 3 car garage w/new roof & siding. Community has walking trails, parks, swimming beach/splash pad/pavilion. Come see today!
- MLS® #5297270
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,333
- Year Built2006
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Natural Woodwork, Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Exercise Room, Sun Room, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick/Stone, Metal
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedSeptember 24th, 2019
- Days on Market60
- Address3030 Aspen Lake Dr Ne
- SubdivisionThe Lakes Of Radisson 18th
- Zip Code55449
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal, Air-To-Air Exchanger
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Gas Burning
- District16 - Spring Lake Park
- Listing Office:Howard Gangestad Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:21pm CST.