Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3417 142nd Ave Nw, Andover
Spectacular 5 Bdrm/3 Bath Walkout Rambler w/complete LL mother-in-law suite & 2nd heat/insul det Garage/Workshop is nestled on private heavily-wooded 1.4 acre lot on quiet street & adj to new nature trail access loop! Open main living area & 3 Bdrms on 1 level! Beautifully updated Kit w/newer cabs & Lg butcher-block ctr island, quartz c-tops, ss appl & marble tile bcksplsh! Living Rm has striking stone FP w/imported marble mantle & tranquil view o'rlking wooded Bkyd. ML Mstr Suite has private 3/4 Bath. Major remodel of LL incl sound-reducing ceiling, updated 2nd full Kit w/quartz c-tops, 2nd wood-burning FP, Living/Dining Rm space & 2 Bdrms, plus 3/4 Bath! Newer Boiler for radiant heat. Anderson windows-except 1. New gutters w/transferable lifetime warranty. Updated light fixtures thru-out. ML & LL Laundry. Lg Patio & fire-pit area in wooded Bkyd - lots of wildlife! Only 5 min to shops & restaurants! See Features Sheet in Suppl - too many details to list - a "MUST SEE" home, for sure!
- MLS® #5299160
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,985
- Year Built1967
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesPatio, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Paneled Doors, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, In-Ground Sprinkler
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Garage, Insulated Garage, Heated Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Tree Coverage - Heavy
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedSeptember 27th, 2019
- Days on Market18
- Address3417 142nd Ave Nw
- SubdivisionWoodland Pond 2nd Add
- Zip Code55304
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingBaseboard, Boiler
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Wood Burning, Brick, Stone
- District11 - Anoka-Hennepin
- Listing Office:Homeavenue - Agent
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 3:20pm CDT.