Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8824 Stratford Xing, Brooklyn Park
Beautiful home with room to spare - 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, formal dining and living rooms. A gorgeous granite topped kitchen opens into the informal dining and family rooms. The whole space is bright and open with a 2-sided gas fireplace. The large deck is maintenance free and has a nice view of the pond. The upstairs has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The master bath is spacious with a walk in shower and jet tub. Down stairs has a large rec room with an electric fireplace, bedroom, 3/4 bathroom, and the wet bar has a double sink and full sized refrigerator - a perfect space for family and friends to stay. Many updates: stainless steel appliances, wood floors, carpet, tile, newer furnace, AC and water heater, roof and siding. Leaf guard gutter system recently added. Nice location near parks, bike trails, and golf course. Quiet area with easy access to highway for a quick commute. Open House Saturday 10/12 12-3pm
- MLS® #5317945
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,296
- Year Built1994
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Kitchen Center Island, Ceiling Fan(s), Paneled Doors, French Doors, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Security System, In-Ground Sprinkler, Broadband Available
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Insulated Garage, Driveway - Asphalt, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Tree Coverage - Light
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Age 8 Years or Less
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedOctober 4th, 2019
- Days on Market11
- Address8824 Stratford Xing
- SubdivisionStratford Crossing
- CityBrooklyn Park
- Zip Code55443
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Burning, 2-Sided
- District11 - Anoka-Hennepin
- Listing Office:Themlsonline.com, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 10:20pm CDT.