Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15155 331st St, Avon Twp
Wooded & private 4.66 acres in the Avon Hills is home to flora and fauna.This idyllic setting is extremely private, located on a dead-end road & just 5 minutes to Avon, the lakes, Wobegon Trail, St John's & I94. A circle drive leads to a garage measuring 24x30 & 8x20 storage area that can house your boat, ATV, trailers or 3rd car. Unique in character with great accommodations for all your living and storage needs. Granite tops, french doors & wood oak floors dress up the main floor. A gorgeous master suite with oak wood floors & pine ceiling accents has a large WI closet, tiled walk-in shower and a wood stove for warmth & ambiance. Additional 3 bedrooms & a full bath with double vanity are all on one level and the lower level walks out to the back yard screen porch. Sip your favorite cup of jo or entertain on the large back deck. A new septic was just installed, roof is 3 yrs, mechanics & appliances are good. A tucked away opportunity for the nature lover in you. Get out of town!
- MLS® #5318068
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,782
- Year Built1988
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Kitchen Window, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Center Island, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, French Doors, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Satelite Dish
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick/Stone, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Heavy
- RoofPitched, Age 8 Years or Less, Asphalt Shingles
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedOctober 4th, 2019
- Days on Market49
- Address15155 331st St
- SubdivisionVI Ma Add 2
- CityAvon Twp
- Zip Code56310
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Water Softener - Owned
- HeatingForced Air, Wood Stove
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMaster Bedroom, Wood Stove, Family Room, Free Standing
- District745 - Albany
- Listing Office:Realty Executives Only Excellence
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 4:23pm CST.