Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13041 Jefferson St Ne, Blaine
Close to everything * Up North Feel * Have home business or hobbies? You'll want "The Barn", a versatile, expensively equipped shop w/ custom home quality finishing in upstairs office * See photos & supplements for more details * 3 car (34X24) attached garage * Storage building * Owners have thoughtfully made entire home beautiful & current * Step from kitchen to dine on (12X20) deck * 2 stairways from deck, one direct to fenced play/pet yard * Also, walkout lower also leads to backyard"s pond, nature & wildlife * Garden tiers for planting * Plums, apples and pears to pluck off your own trees * Virtually every inside surface has fresh paint & floor covering * Kitchen is a total redo * Solid surface counter tops, new cabinet w/ 42" uppers , stainless appliances * Room for center island * Excellent replacement windows. * New plank flooring and plush carpet * Family room gas fireplace w/ full brick wall * Much, more * Money magazine names Blaine in Top 100 USA Cities to live *
- MLS® #5318451
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,092
- Year Built1969
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Patio, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Security System, Broadband Available
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Garage, Insulated Garage, Heated Garage, Driveway - Concrete, Secured, Electric, Storage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Medium
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedOctober 6th, 2019
- Days on Market37
- Address13041 Jefferson St Ne
- Zip Code55434
- AppliancesRange, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener - Owned, Disposal, Furnace Humidifier
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral, Ductless Mini-Split
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Burning, Brick
- District11 - Anoka-Hennepin
- Listing Office:Re/max Results
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 11:20pm CST.