Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4719 Highway 3, Beaver Bay Twp
*Spectacular home -- easily a ranch! Open construction -- good floor plan up and down. Two completely independent floors of luxury living. Large rooms. **Home could easily be five bedroom, 4 bath, plus apartment over the garage. Great for extended family, or rented ($1200 per month?) ***Home built by top-notch builder. Great care given to energy efficient insulation, and sound control between rooms and floors. Contemporary with high quality products. Marvin windows and doors. Ferguson for plumbing. **** Serene setting on 12.5 acres with beautiful views. Special grown healthy pasture. Stalls for up to four horses as part of the large barn complex. A strong hay loft, equipment space and boat storage. *****Property abuts on County land, with State owned land behind that. Exquisite for trails, wilderness hiking, skiing, ATV, snow mobiles. And great hunting grounds. ******Please see supplement for details on history and buildings. ******Please see supplement for details on 360 photo tour
- MLS® #5322968
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,672
- Year Built2008
- Sub-Type(SF) Single Family
- Style(SF) Single Family
- AmenitiesDeck, Porch, Natural Woodwork, Balcony, Kitchen Window, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Master BR Walk-In Closet, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Panoramic View, Paneled Doors, French Doors
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage, Insulated Garage, Heated Garage, Uncovered/Open, Driveway - Gravel, Electric, Floor Drain, Garage Door Opener, Tuckunder, Driveway - Other Surface
- ExteriorLog Siding
- Lot DescriptionTree Coverage - Light, Property Adjoins Public Land, Tillable, No T.C. Metro Phone
- RoofAsphalt Shingles, Pitched, Age Over 8 Years
- ConstructionPreviously Owned
- Date ListedNovember 4th, 2019
- Days on Market139
- Address4719 Highway 3
- SubdivisionSilver Bay 1st Div
- CityBeaver Bay Twp
- Zip Code55614
- AppliancesCooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Air-To-Air Exchanger, Range, Dishwasher, Fuel Tank-Rented
- HeatingForced Air, Baseboard, Hot Water, In-Floor Heating, Boiler, Wood Stove
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Burning, Master Bedroom, 2-Sided, Living Room, Family Room
- District381 - Lake Superior
- Listing Office:Greater Midwest Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Downtown Resource Group, LLC are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity house icon and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Downtown Resource Group, LLC is not a Multiple Listing Service MLS, nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Downtown Resource Group, LLC, a broker Participant of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2020 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching, you agree to the EULA Terms Agreement.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 12:21am CDT.